We are looking for a full time
ready to join our team to help us implement projects with a wide variety of clients.
At WAAT Ltd (founded in 2010) we are a distributed team of designers, developers, engineers, communications and marketing experts located across the UK, Germany, Poland, Belgium, Switzerland and France.
If you like new challenges and want to develop your professional skills, get in touch!
What we expect:
- Good understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- At least 2 years experience in managing IT projects
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to question, influence and provide opinions and professional recommendations in a clear and constructive manner
- Self motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Highly organised and attentive to details
- English is a must, additional German is an advantage
- 2 or more years experience as a developer (ideally Node.js, Python and or PHP) (good to have)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Remote work in a distributed company
- Freedom and flexibility of work
- Interesting and challenging projects spanning a wide variety of industries
- Partnership possibility
- No micromanagement
- Nice team (except for some ;)